Hawaii WIC Program (WIC) is a supplemental nutrition program for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, women who had a baby within the last six months, infants, and children under the age of five. One must meet income requirements, Hawaii residence requirement and have a nutritional risk that proper nutrition could help to improve.
Do You Qualify for Hawaii WIC?
To see if you may qualify, you must:
- A pregnant woman; OR
- An infant or child up to five years old; OR
- A mother of a baby up to six months old; OR A breastfeeding mother of a baby up to 12 months old.
- Meet income guidelines;
- Be a resident of Hawaii; and
- Be seen by a health professional at the WIC clinic.
If you think you may qualify, please call or write to your county health department to make an appointment.
Hawaii WIC Hotline: 1-888-820-6425
WIC Services Branch
Leiopapa A Kamehameha Building, State Office Tower
235 S. Beretania Street, Suite 701
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
(808) 586-8175 (Oahu) or Toll Free (Neighbor Isles) 1-888-820-6425
Fax (808) 586-8189